Trina Vertex 390w Solar panels are tier one panels of a very high quality. Tier one panels are considered by banks to be reliable and long lasting enough for them to provide finance for solar projects that use them.
They are corrosion resistant and passed salt mist & ammonia corrosion, blowing sand and hail testing, which makes them ideal to install in Western Australian climates.
The Trina Vertex 390w Solar panels are PID (Potential Induced Degradation) free and deliver world-class mono efficiency. They perform excellently under weak light conditions and good temperature coefficient enables better output in hot climates.
Small in size, big on power:
- Small form factor. Generate a huge amount of energy even in limited space. Up to 405W, 21.1% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Mono Perc Cell and Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping, lower series resistance and improved current collection
- Reduce installation cost with higher power bin and efficiency
- Boost performance in warm weather with lower temperature coefficient (-0.34%) and operating temperature
Universal solution for residential and C&I rooftops
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream optimizers, inverters and mounting systems
- Perfect size and low weight. Easy for handling. Economy for transporting
- Diverse installation solutions. Flexible for system deployment
- 15 year product warranty
- 25 year performance warranty with lowest degradation
- Fire Class rating C
- Mechanical performance up to 6000 Pa positive load and 4000 Pa negative load
See how our other products can compliment these solar panels: https://nastec.watertorque.com.au/nastec-wa-products/